Ir al contenido principal

Moon Photograph



                                                                                                   "The photos is a moment to remember"

My favorite photo is the photo of my little dog Luna, I tell you about it, Luna is my pet and my friend, when I lived in San Fernando, one day two years ago, at night I walked through the streets of the city with a friend, we sat on a bench the place, we were studying history and geography, when I saw in the distance walking to a little black dog, I approached her to take it, she stayed cute, I stayed with she a long time caressing her, but I should return to my home .. and I do not want to leave it, so I thought to bring her with me, I called my mom and .. now my little Luna is so happy and grateful in my home hehe I really love she, Luna make me so happy, when she see me, she run speedy to me, or when she wants to play she is so funny, although I do not see her much now, she stays with my mother, and when I travel to my city, I can stay with her and play or go out to walk. Both, Luna and me are grateful, she is not wanderer any more, she got a family now, and I got a new friend. :)

I taked the photo, I don't remember when.. but I save it because, I like remember the moment, was in the morning walking in for my house, and I didn't remember why but I don't feel good, I was sad, the weather was so cold, Luna like stay in a seat of my garden, she looks like so calm, as if she was thinking about things, with her eyes looking the sky.. and then, she see me and run to me so happy.. she jump and barked, and like what she transferred to me all her energy and happiness.. and make me feel better.. I don't know but I think the animals as her, are emotional medicine. 

So when I see the photo, I remember the moment.. and make me happy. I think the photos is so incredible, because the people can remember situations of the past that they had forget it and feel the emotion of that moment. :)

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite film, Star Wars

                                                                                                                 "May the force be with you" When somebody ask me what is my favourite film, i only in think in Star Wars, i really like it, i am a big fan, even now i am writting this post dress with a Star Wars t-shirt haha :) I remember when i see for first time, I had ten years, obviusly the six first movies had already been realesed years ago, my uncle who is a fan too, he show me the movies, and i didn´t stop see it haha i see it all in one day, and since that moment i like the saga. The history is so long, but basically, is the force of the light versus the dark side, but is more than that, is a big adventure with emotion, secrets, sacrificed, fight, even politic, and what nobody sees: the behind of camera. I really think George Lucas has a big imagination to create all this world, I enjoy the music of the movies, the sound band is really wonderful! and the wo

Luna

When I think in my favorite pet, I remember all mi pets in my childhood, I have dogs, hamster, guinea pig, fishes and parrot.. I have always liked animals, but my favorite pet, is my dog Luna, I talk about her in the previous blog, well if you don't read it, I tell you more about her, Luna is a little dog colour black with a small white stain in the centre of her chest, she like play and run for all my house ha ha, when I am in my room she scratch my door to enter and go up to my bed.  Now I don't see much her, because I am living in Santiago city, and she stay with my mother in her house, in San Fernando city, but when I travel to my city, I can see it, is a explosion of emotion haha.. because she run and jump like crazy. Luna has been with us for three year since I found it in a street of my city.. specifically one night when I walked with my best friend I see a little dog walking to me, I think it was a puppy dog, but when I took it and put it on my legs, the puppy d